PDA

View Full Version : Car Seat cup holder add on?

BillK
12-03-2007, 11:48 AM
Anyone know of a car seat cup holder that we can add on to Zach's Radian 65?

I just put the Radian in and he seems to like it ok - other than there's no where for him rest his sippy cup like he had in his Boulevard and he's not digging it.

Does anyone know of an add on cup holder we can attach to the side of his Radian so his sippy is within reach?

Thanks.

~Bill

khm
12-03-2007, 05:15 PM
One Step Ahead has these little mesh baskets called Sideriders that work well. They are kind of like those pop-up car shades, they have the bent plastic edging.

They have super strong alligator clips on them, just clip to the seat cover. They work on MAs, and should work on anything that you can grip a bit of cover from. :) If not, I suppose a diaper safety pin would work.

Marisa6826
12-03-2007, 07:04 PM
I bought two of those mesh basket things. I tried one on Sophie's MA and the very first attempt broke the clip thing in half. So, I have never successfully used it.

Sorry :(

-m

Joolsplus2
12-04-2007, 11:08 AM
www.skjp.com sells the sideriders directly, and may have another radian specific holder (I can't remember offhand...). My siderider clip never broke, but upon overloading and rough treatment, the nylon ripped...

tjham
12-04-2007, 02:17 PM
I have a SideRider ON a Radian and it fits on the piping perfectly! I have to use the diaper pin trick on any other seat. OneStepAhead.com has the best price on a two pack.