PDA

View Full Version : Doll cradle and highchair

Lexie05
12-04-2007, 09:57 AM
Any suggestions on a good quality doll cradle and high chair set? Looking for my 2.5 year old who is obsessed with her dolls. I am looking for wood or MDF, not plastic.
Thanks!
Sarah

Lexie 7/25/05

ETA: I have been looking at products by Badger Basket-any one have experience with this brand?

octmom
12-04-2007, 11:03 AM
There is a cute set at Costco that includes a white (MDF, I'm sure) doll high chair and cradle, plus a little umbrella stroller. It's made by KidKraft and Costco is selling the set for just under $50. It looked cute in the display, but I haven't put our set together yet.

kijip
12-04-2007, 12:03 PM
There is a cute set at Costco that includes a white (MDF, I'm sure) doll high chair and cradle, plus a little umbrella stroller. It's made by KidKraft and Costco is selling the set for just under $50. It looked cute in the display, but I haven't put our set together yet.

I got that for the 2 year old girl who is one of my adopt-a-family holiday sponsorships. It is pretty nice for the price. It is MDF.

MMMommy
12-04-2007, 12:37 PM
I bought the Costco 3-piece set too (cradle, stroller, and highchair). It is $49.99 in the store and $64.99 shipped through Costco's website.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/Product.aspx?Prodid=11228933&whse=BC&topnav=&browse=&lang=en-US

Haven't set it up b/c it will be for DD2's birthday in March (along with the Rose Petal Cottage), but it seems like a good price for all you get.

MMMommy
12-04-2007, 05:38 PM
Just an fyi. The Kidkraft set was reduced to $39.97 at the Foster City, CA Costco. I bought it just a week ago for $39.99 with an instant manufacturer's rebate (from $49.99). So this is even better--by two cents. I think these kinds of reductions vary by warehouse, so not all Costcos will have this price.

octmom
12-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Just an fyi. The Kidkraft set was reduced to $39.97 at the Foster City, CA Costco. I bought it just a week ago for $39.99 with an instant manufacturer's rebate (from $49.99). So this is even better--by two cents. I think these kinds of reductions vary by warehouse, so not all Costcos will have this price.

I *think* that was a post-Thanksgiving weekend special.

MMMommy
12-04-2007, 05:53 PM
I had actually bought it during the post-Thanksgiving special for $39.99 (instead of regular $49.99) the Saturday after Thanksgiving. That special ended the Sunday after Thanksgiving and was a manufacturer's instant rebate of $10. But today, it was actually reduced to $39.97 and not a "special" that ends. Most items that end in ".97" at Costco have actually been reduced for sale. Like the big Battat bus toy, which was also reduced to $99.97 at the same Costco. But the price reductions do vary by store, so it might not be $39.97 elsewhere.

Lexie05
12-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks everyone! I didn't realize that Costco prices were lower in the store, I think that is the one we'll go with. We bought the Kidcraft pink retro kitchen there last year and have loved it.

Sarah