PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on: Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair?

daisymommy
12-04-2007, 03:46 PM
I ordered Hannah (18 months old) the Pottery Barn Kids Anywhere Chair for Christmas (original size, not the "my first" size). I wanted to ask you ladies here what your experience has been with it before ordering, but well....the boards were down and the clock was counting down the days before Christmas!

Will she like it? Will it hold up okay with use? Will it withstand a 5 year old boy sitting in it?

KHF
12-04-2007, 04:16 PM
We got our DD hers for Easter last year when she was about 19 months old. She has adored the chair from day one. She sits in it constantly and gets pretty upset when we have to wash the cover (we try to do it while she's asleep). As for the 5 year old...my niece is 2.5, but is the size of a 5 year old, and she hasn't hurt the chair at all.

Seriously, this was one of the best purchases we've made. Though, I did only pay $60 for it (my cousin works at PBK).

Kirsten

tny915
12-04-2007, 04:23 PM
We got the Anywhere Chair for DD probably around that age. She's 4 now and it's held up quite well. DD even stands on the armrests from time to time and it all puffs back up to normal. I can squeeze myself into the chair if I really try, and it holds up fine to use from a 30+ year old!

ThreeofUs
12-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Absolutely! That's the right age - and if she doesn't use it right now, she sure will in about a year. DS loves his, and so do I. Perfect for cuddling, reading, and all kinds of other uses.

KBecks
12-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Alek and John each have one and we like ours.

daisymommy
12-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Yeah! I'm so excited! Thanks for the replys ladies.

pastrygirl
12-05-2007, 05:44 PM
My son got one when he turned 1 and has used it almost every day since then (he's almost 18 months). He loves it. :)