PDA

View Full Version : Digital Calendar - Do I use Snapfish or Shutterfly?

beccaneck
12-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Hey fellow bargain hunters, I am looking to create a digital calendar for a birthday gift and wanted to get other people's feedback for which company to use and price & quality of the calendars. I want to do a collage style, but it's a calendar that will get lots of use so I want it to hold up. I'm only familiar with Snapfish or Shutterfly, but if there are other companies that people have used, I'm open to those.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Emmas Mom
12-05-2007, 10:28 PM
Do you belong to Costco? I used them last year & plan to do so again this year. They have the best prices that I've found & great Customer Service. One of the calendars was tinted funny & they immediately sent another out for free no questions asked. I've also used York Photo for photobooks with very good luck. Haven't used them for a calendar but it's the exact same program & even the same styles as Costco photo center.

jenandbrandon
12-06-2007, 10:25 AM
I just ordered my photo collage calendars from Shutterfly and I'm impressed with the quality. I think they will hold up well and they were also fairly easy to create. Just remember to save your project!! Good luck!

theloo
12-06-2007, 01:04 PM
If you want to do it with Shutterfly, I have a code for a free 12-month calendar. I'd like $5 for it. Shipping through Shutterfly is about $6. Please PM me!

Suebell
12-06-2007, 01:16 PM
I second Costco.