PDA

View Full Version : Playskool Inchworm Bounce N Go - $12.99 plus FREE $10 TOY

robertrose
12-06-2007, 03:14 AM
I just bought the cute Playschool/Hasbro Bounce N Go Inchworm from Amazon. I've been dying to get it for DD, since I had one as a kid. Well, it is regularly anywhere from $25-$35 regular price. Got it at Amazon for $12.99 AND they are running a special where you get to pick a free Hasbro toy (certain selection) with certain Hasbro purchases. Well, I chose a free $10 Transformer for DS! Ships free if you spend $25 (super-saver shipping). Anyways, it was easy to fill my shopping cart, there are really ridiculously cheap toy deals on there :)

Link to Inchworm: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000OV7A3U/ref=ord_cart_shr?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&v=glance

HTH!
Grace

kellij
12-06-2007, 04:24 AM
Woohoo!! Thank you! That is awesome. Of course it took me 30 minutes to figure out what else to get to get the free shipping. :) This is so exciting b/c we missed out on these on Black Friday at Wal-Mart and they were 28!!

I couldn't figure out the deal with the Hasbro toys and I was nervous that I'd lose the deal on the worm if I looked for too long.

JoyNChrist
12-06-2007, 06:12 AM
Great find!

I got this for DH's littlest cousin (she just turned 2), and then I got a free Transformers toy (the one that changes into a cell phone) for her brother (who is 8). I added another Transformers toy for him (the one that turns into a digital watch) in order to get the free shipping.

Not bad...3 gifts and 2 people knocked off my list for under $30!

kellij
12-06-2007, 12:15 PM
How did you get the hasbro deal? Maybe I can call c/s and have something added on if I could have gotten it with the worm.

glbb35
12-06-2007, 12:28 PM
I needed one more thing for our little guy and I think he will like this. Thanks for posting!

B

DS 03 & 06

Jo..
12-06-2007, 12:51 PM
DS has way too many ride ons, but this deal was just too good to pass up!

TY!

Hippoharbor
12-06-2007, 01:18 PM
mid-page, there is a special promotions offer to click on

robertrose
12-06-2007, 01:27 PM
How did you get the hasbro deal? Maybe I can call c/s and have something added on if I could have gotten it with the worm.

There is a Hasbro deal link, about mid-page. If you click on it, it will give you a list of the toys included. Just ad them to your cart from there.

If you've already purchased, I would suggest calling CS to see if they can add the free toy to your order, I don't see why they wouldn't.

Good luck!
Grace

robertrose
12-06-2007, 01:31 PM
DS has way too many ride ons, but this deal was just too good to pass up!

TY!

Yes, way too many everything around here, but I can NEVER pass up a good deal! Especially at Christmas time. I just opened and assessed about half of the boxes I've ordered for Cristmas. AUGH! So much stuff for DS and DD. I'm worried that they will become super spoiled and expect millions of gifts each Christmas. Maybe I'll save some for birthday time :) Some of the "little" toy deals I've been getting, I will keep in my birthday gift stash. (As if i isn't huge now) lol!

Grace

megulis
12-06-2007, 01:36 PM
Great deal! I got things I didn't need! Now, to figure out what to do with them.

Radosti
12-06-2007, 07:04 PM
can't have one more ride on in the house... must fight the need to press the order button....

xmasbabycomin
12-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I was looking at the transformers and they all seem to turn into something nonfunctional (one turns into a pretend watch, one into a pretend flashlight, etc). I'd think that'd be frustrating but I don't see anything else standing out. Any suggestions?

robertrose
12-07-2007, 01:35 PM
I was looking at the transformers and they all seem to turn into something nonfunctional (one turns into a pretend watch, one into a pretend flashlight, etc). I'd think that'd be frustrating but I don't see anything else standing out. Any suggestions?

I was going to get the watch, but it IS non functional. I figured the cell-phone one he'd enjoy, DD and DS love to pretend they are talking on mine. There might be some vehicle ones left.