PDA

View Full Version : Seventh Generation Diapers

SweetJayn
12-06-2007, 11:44 AM
Anyone use them? I use other products by this brand and really like it. I'm wondering how effective the diapers are for leaks, fit, etc.

Thanks for your input!

SweetJayn
12-06-2007, 03:05 PM
Kind of a hybrid between cloth and disposables. You keep the outside and throw away the liner insides. The insides are also supposed to be flushable so no diaper pail!

Any thoughts on this product?

lisams
12-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Anyone use them? I use other products by this brand and really like it. I'm wondering how effective the diapers are for leaks, fit, etc.

Thanks for your input!

I love them! They are the best chlorine free diapers I have found. What I like best about them is the stretch in the tabs and that they aren't stiff.

HTH!

Olivia's mama
12-20-2007, 02:18 PM
We use the 7th generation at nights, for visits to sitters, and while traveling. We use Gdiapers for all other times & have been since DD was 7 mo old. I really like the Gdiapers because they seem to breathe a little, wet ones compost, & they help hold up DD's pants. However, the 7th generation are easier to use, since the entire diaper is disposable. We have only had issues with leaks with the Gdiapers a couple of times. It hasn't been a problem with the 7th gen.

vludmilla
12-20-2007, 05:07 PM
I initially used Pampers and occasionally Huggies but I've completely switched to 7th Gen diapers and I am very happy with them. I haven't had any problem with leaks (even at night) and I get a good deal on them with Amazon's subscribe and save. A new shipment just showed up last night. Very helpful.

littlecindy
01-29-2008, 05:40 PM
Kind of a hybrid between cloth and disposables. You keep the outside and throw away the liner insides. The insides are also supposed to be flushable so no diaper pail!

Any thoughts on this product?

those are g diapers.

gatorsmom
01-29-2008, 11:26 PM
Until our local grocery store stopped carrying them, I used them all the time and loved them. I don't know why they stopped carrying them and I can't find them anywhere else.

NewMom2007
01-29-2008, 11:52 PM
I really like them when I am not using cloth. They are super absorbent.

I just posted for deals in the Bargain section and ended up ordering from Amazon Subscribe & Save to get 20% off (good until Jan. 31).

tmonroe
02-02-2008, 08:38 AM
I recently added these to my baby registry because I want to try them. I registered for the wipes too. I am trying to use as many non toxic, earth friendly products as possible for when the baby arrives. I am looking forward to trying these.

littlecindy
02-08-2008, 03:33 PM
diapers.com just changed their policy. no more rewards for repeat customers :(

We at Diapers.com are committed to providing you with an easy and convenient way to get all your baby essentials delivered right to your door at good prices.

In the coming weeks, several of the major diaper manufacturers are raising prices industry-wide due to increasing costs. Rather than passing on the full price increase to you, we have made the difficult decision to discontinue the Diapers.com Rewards program, effective Friday, February 15th. Discontinuing the program will enable us to keep prices as low as possible for you and your family in the coming months.

Rest assured that any existing rewards credit in your account will be honored as usual.