PDA

View Full Version : Meteor Monster Trucks - where to buy?

VClute
12-06-2007, 05:05 PM
Gah. DS is totally into Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks. But I can only seem to find the die cast characters on Ebay! Anyone seen any IRL? I can't stand buying toys on Ebay, because I know a lot of those sellers got a great deal elsewhere... TIA!

TaChapm
12-06-2007, 07:16 PM
I have found them at Toys R Us. They were in a strange place though. Not by all the other trucks and die cast vehicles. They were by the Playskool and Fisher Price toys.

VClute
12-07-2007, 08:20 AM
Toyr R Us?! Of course I never looked in as obvious a place as that! I'm off to look today! THanks so much!

Andrea S
12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
We have a local hobby shop that carries them. Let me know if you want me to look for some for you.

alecian4
12-12-2007, 09:31 PM
My son loves that show. I found them to be better priced at learningcurve.com

VClute
12-13-2007, 07:35 AM
We have a local hobby shop that carries them. Let me know if you want me to look for some for you.

Gah! Yes, PLEASE!! I caved and bought a couple off Ebay. I only need Junkboy and Sarge to complete our mini-collection. And they don't have to be in time for Christmas, either - DS has a birthday coming up and we're starting to potty-train, too, so those might make nice little prizes for going in the potty.

And, by the way, if you find any of Bigfoot or Meteor, buy them and post them on Ebay. Those suckers are going for more than 15 bucks + shipping each!

Andrea S
12-13-2007, 06:28 PM
Gah! Yes, PLEASE!! I caved and bought a couple off Ebay. I only need Junkboy and Sarge to complete our mini-collection. And they don't have to be in time for Christmas, either - DS has a birthday coming up and we're starting to potty-train, too, so those might make nice little prizes for going in the potty.

And, by the way, if you find any of Bigfoot or Meteor, buy them and post them on Ebay. Those suckers are going for more than 15 bucks + shipping each!

I sent you a pm.