PDA

View Full Version : Bubble Bath for Sensitive Skin?

joyful mommy
12-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Does anyone have recommendations for a bubble bath that is not too irritating or drying for sensitive skin -- especially in winter?

DC1 would love this (3 yrs), but often bathes together with DC2 who is not quite a year old (almost!).

I'm concerned about slightly sensitive skin on DC2 as well as the young age for bubble bath.

They, of course, could bathe separately on occasion, and sometimes do....

citymama
12-07-2007, 04:23 PM
California Baby! Their products are the best. I think they have a Sensitive Skin bubble bath as well - we use the sensitive shampoo and body wash.

nupe
12-07-2007, 05:17 PM
I agree! We get lots of bubbles in jacuzzi w/CB bubble bath.

deannanb
12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
another vote for california baby -
we use the unscented one...
I usually put that into a little bubble container so DS can blow bubbles on his own.

dr mom
12-07-2007, 07:17 PM
love, love, love the California Baby.

Unscented (Super Sensitive) would be best for really sensitive skin, but we also use the scents Calming and Overtired And Cranky. Very mild and gentle, and a little goes a l-o-n-g way!

eliasmom
12-08-2007, 02:11 PM
totally agree... California Baby is fantastic. The only thing I would add is that in order to make a lot of bubbles, I find it best to pour it right under the running water and then swish it around. DD has really sensitive skin and she has been able to handle it.

joyful mommy
12-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Thank you all for your recommendations! It's great to have so many for the same product. :)

I've ordered a bottle of the CB sensitive skin bubble bath from drugstore.com. I'm also thinking of getting a Super Sudser toy from iPlay to go along with it. That should really crank up the bubbles. ;)