PDA

View Full Version : Amazon.com Leapster L-Max Pink $53.99 Blue $67.49 Free Shipping, No Tax

MMMommy
12-08-2007, 09:25 PM
Amazon.com has super prices on the Leapster L-Max right now (free shipping, no tax):

Pink Leapster L-Max - $53.99
http://tinyurl.com/39xhyn

Blue Leapster L-Max- $67.49
http://tinyurl.com/2sw4jx

The pink Leapster's price is cheaper than the regular Leapster $59.99 price! If the items sell out through Amazon (Amazon being the actual seller), I'm pretty sure the link will substitute a third party seller's price instead. So hop on the Amazon.com price if you can!

spunkybaby
12-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Thanks, MMMommy! Just bought the pink Leapster L-Max. At $53.99, it's an even better deal than the L-Max I bought at Kohl's a few weeks ago for $55 since there's no tax! And this will please my DH, who kept saying that he thought DD1 would prefer a *pink* Leapster!

Mom to a spunky preschooler (3/04) and a spunky toddler (12/06)

MMMommy
12-09-2007, 01:43 AM
Thanks, MMMommy! Just bought the pink Leapster L-Max. At $53.99, it's an even better deal than the L-Max I bought at Kohl's a few weeks ago for $55 since there's no tax! And this will please my DH, who kept saying that he thought DD1 would prefer a *pink* Leapster!

I couldn't believe the price when I saw it! I bought it November for $69.99 through Amazon.com, thinking that was a really good deal. Luckily, I was able to get a price adjustment b/c I'm still within the 30-day period. Last week it was $89.99! It's a deal to nab right away!

urquie
12-09-2007, 04:01 AM
where are people buying the game cartridges? they seem really expensive!

robertrose
12-09-2007, 04:40 AM

The Leapfrog website is probably your best bet right now. They are about $18 on sale, right now. There were some super deals right after Thanksgiving...Target $15, and Amazon had a great deal where it worked out to about 2 games for $15, shipped :) Maybe keep an eye on Amazon, you know their prices are constantly changing!

HTH!
Grace

hardysmom
12-09-2007, 11:01 AM
While BB was down I got a blue l-max at circutcity.com for $49... they sold out online, but I ordered through the site and picked up at my local store the next day. If your store has them in stock, I think the on-line price is the same.

stephanie

MMMommy
12-09-2007, 03:50 PM

I got on board during the super Amazon.com special where the cartridges ended up being two for $15 shipped. Even though the prices aren't as low as that now, I would keep checking Amazon.com periodically. The prices keep going up and down, and there is no rhyme or reason to the fluctuations. As noted by Grace, the Leapfrog site has good prices right now too--25% off and free shipping if the order is over $50.

JMS
12-09-2007, 07:43 PM
THANKS! I jumped on this one b/c I know DD will love the pink !!

spunkybaby
12-10-2007, 03:19 AM
While BB was down I got a blue l-max at circutcity.com for $49... they sold out online, but I ordered through the site and picked up at my local store the next day. If your store has them in stock, I think the on-line price is the same.

stephanie

That's a great deal too! I just checked online, and the Circuit City price is now $74.99, even though it is in stock at a semi-local store. But I'm still extremely happy with the Amazon price, since $49 plus the high CA sales tax would be about $53 anyways and I didn't have to make a trip to the store!