PDA

View Full Version : Fleurville Kid's Messenger/Backpack or other kids backpack? Also roller packs?...

MamaKath
12-08-2007, 11:49 PM
I am looking for a kids backpack that will hold a folder or two, maybe a lunch box and a change of clothes for a 5 year old. The big thing I need is for it to not only fit the kids, but there are times I have to carry it instead. So it has to fit a grown up too.

My 3rd grader needs a new roller pack. Should I stick with LLBean or Lands End or go with something different?

We have had LLBean backpacks that have held up well, I want something that will have similar longevity. It seems an odd time of year to pick new packs, but figured with Christmas it is a good time. Any others I should look at?

suzhatch1
03-04-2008, 04:45 PM
The FV backpacks are cute....but I had seen them IRL and they are smaller than I expected. My 2nd grader packs more in her regular school backpack than what would fit in the FV backpack. I was kinda bummed, because the FV pink/green one was so cute, and I wanted to get it for her. But size-wise, I thought she'd outgrow it soon (the straps are quite small & the bag itself really is small and I wouldn't think it would be good for a kid above the 1st grade, IMHO).

HTH,
Suz :)

MamaKath
03-04-2008, 10:58 PM
Thank you for the reply!!! That is a bummer, it is so cute!