PDA

View Full Version : Best Value/Fastest Photo Cards?

LogansMommy
12-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Little late and getting these done ;-/

Shutterfly? Snapfish? other???? (I don't have a cosco membership )
Need good quality & fast!

TIA!

KBecks
12-10-2007, 12:32 PM
I like Snapfish and they came within a couple days. They're not the cheapest but I think they are a decent value. And I like the designs.

GlindaGoodWitch
12-10-2007, 12:40 PM
If there's a Target with a photo center near you, I noticed yesterday that you can create your cards online and then pick them up in an hour.

The prices were ok I think...

daniele_ut
12-10-2007, 12:52 PM
You can do your cards at Costco.com and pick them up the next day. 50 cards cost only $14.99. We used Shutterfly last year and while I loved the results, the shipping took at least a week and I think we're going to be forced to use Costco this year since we waited so long. The thing that I liked better about Shutterfly was the ability to use multiple pics and include more text.

Jen841
12-10-2007, 02:13 PM
Both offer 1 hr. I was going to do these, until I found a stack of cards I bought on clearance last year that you put a photo on.

momtoonegirl
12-10-2007, 03:59 PM
We went with Snapfish with the option to pick up at our local Walgreens. They were done in one hour, and DH and I were both impressed with the quality. We also noticed that Walgreens.com had some additional designs to choose from as well.

HTH, and good luck :)