PDA

View Full Version : Wooden parking garage...where can I find one?

rlmomto5
12-10-2007, 04:24 PM
My son wants a wooden parking garage, and all I can find is the one we had last year. (it broke) I'm not sure of the brand, but it's natural wood trimmed in blue. I don't want that one again. Does anyone know where I could find a different one? I would appreciate it!!

Thanks,
Renee

kaileysmom
12-10-2007, 04:57 PM
A lot the mommies here seem to like the parking garage by Plan Toys. You can get it at barnes and noble ( I believe there was a code going around for awhile, not sure if it has expired or not)

http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/search/product.asp?EAN=9781400647842&z=y&ITM=1

KBecks
12-10-2007, 05:12 PM
That's the one I'm giving Alek for Christmas.

daniele_ut
12-10-2007, 10:07 PM
DS is getting the Plan toys garage for Christmas as well!

megulis
12-10-2007, 11:06 PM
We got the Plan Toys garage for Hanukkah from their grandma. They are playing with it. I was a little uncertain because there were some posts that said their kids did not play with it. They have so far played with it for a bit at a time for 4-5 days. There are two things I don't like about it. Although it is on a train table (they never really got into trains), the two gas pumps are shadowed a fair amount by the other levels. I wish the pumps were sturdier looking and more visible as in where the rails are on the other levels, and I wish the elevator thingie that stops cars from falling over was sturdier. I feel like if they play with it it will just break off!

BTW, in case my signature is disabled because of this bulletin move, my sons are 4 and almost 2.

rlmomto5
12-10-2007, 11:16 PM
Thanks everyone for your help. It looks like the Plan Toys garage is the one I"ll get. :)

patricksmom
12-11-2007, 11:15 AM
I ordered the Plan garage last week through a site but then they emailed and said they were sold out. Bummer. So I think I missed the B&N code.....does anyone have one so that I may reorder the garage through B&N????
Thanks

mommysammi
12-13-2007, 01:05 AM
Kidsuplus.com sells it too. There should be a free shipping code for purchases $75+. FAO.com sells it too - they might have a 20% code somewhere (try googling it). HTH.