PDA

View Full Version : Is this dollhouse available anywhere else?

lilycat88
12-10-2007, 11:59 PM
It was in the post about dollhouses that I'm not sure survived the transition. For weeks I've been lulled into a false sense of security by the phrase "available to ship right away" on the website. Unfortunately, if you look down a bit, it says out of stock. My mom was going to give this to Susanna and now she's just about ready to kill me because we didn't order it months ago.

http://www.blueberryforest.com/doll-house-stable-toys/classic-doll-house.htm

Thanks for any help!

Jamelin

MMMommy
12-11-2007, 12:29 AM
I think I might have been the prior poster about this dollhouse. I was initially torn between this house and the Ryan's Room "Home Is Where The Heart Is." Then, I decided on the European Classic from Blueberry Forest. After having bought it, I fell in love with the all-inclusive Battat-made dollhouse from Leaps and Bounds/One Step Ahead and bought that one too. After much research on this dollhouse and others, I came to the conclusion that only Blueberry Forest sells this particular dollhouse online in the U.S. They sell it on a lot of European websites--German internet toy stores, UK internet stores, etc. This dollhouse is made by Toys Pure, a subsidiary company of Gollnest & Kiesel (a German company). If you do a Google search of Gollnest & Kiesel and the word "puppenhaus" (German for "dollhouse") you can find this house. I've even seen it on Ebay Germany. But I'm sure the shipping would be more than the house if it is coming from Europe. Could you email Blueberry Forest and find out if they expect any stock at all? Or maybe you could contact GoKids (the U.S. contact for Gollnest & Kiesel) directly and see if you can get one? Here is the link for their contact info:

http://www.gokidstoys.com/gkcontact.html

lilycat88
12-11-2007, 12:37 AM
Blast it all. One of my best friends literally just got back from Germany last week. He was on a buying trip and when he's done other trips like that he knows I almost always have some kind of list of "European Things" I'd love to have him pick up and ship back on his company's dime (he owns the company so it's no big deal). @#$%@#$^

Jamelin