PDA

View Full Version : What is the best back-pack style diaper bag?

Garden grow
12-16-2007, 10:10 AM
And don't hold back based on price - this is my Christmas gift! :)

I had a Kecci Mommy Shanghai bag last time (for my now two year old). I loved it, but it became noticably frayed over time.

I'll have a newborn and a 2 1/2 year old, so I'll need sufficient storage. Due to neck and back issues, the bag must be backpack style.

Is Petunia Pickle Bottom my best bet? Would there be enough storage?

TIA!

emmiem
12-16-2007, 02:03 PM
I like the Kate Spade Fred Backpack, Timi and Leslie, and Bumble bags. Depends on your fabric style and amount you want to store.

pastrygirl
12-16-2007, 06:31 PM
I love the JuJuBe Packabe. It holds a ton! The main compartment doesn't have much organization, but I use a Be Quick in there to hold diapers/wipes/bibs/etc.

KHF
12-18-2007, 08:41 AM
My favorite has been the Lexie Barnes Duchess. I found the Packabe to be way too heavy empty...I can't imagine how heavy it is full. Just my opinion though. There are a lot of Duchesses available right now for really cheap as Lexie was selling her seconds for around $25 at the lowest price, I believe. Plus, I'm not sure she's going to be making them anymore, so it might be a good time to try one out.

I paid $50 for mine and it was VERY worth it. It's not a huge backpack, but depending on how heavy a packer you are, it might work. You might check on the Babybags group on Yahoo for deals and suggestions on other backpacks. It's a very helpful group!

Kirsten

sarahbethsarah
12-18-2007, 11:37 AM
skip hop has a new backpack that looks nice - has anyone seen it in person?