PDA

View Full Version : Playmobile Advent Calendar

mytwosons
12-16-2007, 03:36 PM
Does anyone have the Playmobile Advent Calendar that is park themed for lack of a better description? The background has the mansion and the scene you are creating has a mom w/stroller, park bench etc.

I threw away the booklet and I can't remember what the heck those little white things are! There are three of them so far. They sort of look like little santa beards, but I know they aren't.

Any ideas???

Thanks!

redhookmom
12-16-2007, 03:51 PM
We do not have it. But, my guess is that they are beards for the wisemen.

misslissa
12-16-2007, 04:19 PM
My 8yo tells me they are snow. You can attach them to the fence rails, and then the birds can sit on top of them. HTH!

We love our Playmobil Advent Calendars, we've had them each year for the past 3 or 4 years (usually get them after Christmas on clearance at Target) so the kids just jumble all of the pieces and play with them all together .

Robyn0204
12-16-2007, 06:21 PM
Yes, it is snow. We had that one last year.

willow33
12-16-2007, 09:07 PM
We love our playmobile advent calendars! I bought a Lego City one this year and was so disappointed.

kcampbell
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
Seems like you have the answer already but I still have the book. The birds, squirrels and such can sit on the snow then on the tree etc. We have really loved the playmobil advent calender! It is a first for us thanks to this board! Does anyone know when and where to get them on sale?

just_teachin
12-17-2007, 07:31 PM
I need to go check these out- they sound adorable!!

just_teachin
12-17-2007, 07:35 PM
okay- I'm SOLD for next year! How cute!!!!

Now... how much are they, typically, either before or on sale? There are a few on amazon for like $90+ and I know that's not right!!

So are there different ones each year, then (based on the comment from the PP)?

So excited!

misslissa
12-17-2007, 10:54 PM
Yes, there is a different one each year. I believe they retail for around $20.

On the Playmobil web site they are $16.99 right now.

http://store.playmobilusa.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Product-Show?pid=4152&cgid=

hellokitty
12-21-2007, 11:50 PM
My 8yo tells me they are snow. You can attach them to the fence rails, and then the birds can sit on top of them. HTH!

We love our Playmobil Advent Calendars, we've had them each year for the past 3 or 4 years (usually get them after Christmas on clearance at Target) so the kids just jumble all of the pieces and play with them all together .

Do you mind if I ask where they are located at target? I have searched my target many times this yr for these advent calendars and I can never find any. I'm looking in the section where they have playmobile. I don't know if it's b/c it is sold out, or if it's b/c my target is a dumbed down target (almost all the stores in our area are dumbed down b/c we are semi-rural).

MrsZaz
12-22-2007, 09:14 AM
Can I ask why you were disappointed in the Lego Advent calendar? We have the playobil one this year and I was thinking my boys might like the lego one better.

Thanks
Colleen

mytwosons
12-22-2007, 10:05 AM
Seems like you have the answer already but I still have the book. The birds, squirrels and such can sit on the snow then on the tree etc. We have really loved the playmobil advent calender! It is a first for us thanks to this board! Does anyone know when and where to get them on sale?

Thanks so much! I thought I had responded to this thread a while ago but see I didn't.

They are indeed snow for the trees and the birds sit on top. Mystery solved!