PDA

View Full Version : I think this is my first bitch about my children.

KBecks
12-17-2007, 09:00 AM
As I've said, I try not to bitch much. But I'd really love my children to sleep late, or, not get up so darn early. 5 a.m., 6. a.m. (6 isn't bad, but anytime before 6 is a PITA). Ironically, they sleep in very late on the days we need to get up and out early.

I put them to bed early last night in hopes it would help us in the morning, but no luck. I just hope they nap well and at the same time today.

happy2bamom
12-17-2007, 10:28 AM
I totally empathize! I LOVE to sleep in, and my kids get-up way before the sun does. When they do sleep in (until 7ish), it is almost always on a Saturday (which is my DHs morning to get up with the kids while I sleep). Getting up so early just makes for a VERY long day! And, same as you, I've tried tinkering with their bedtime, but to no avail.

mamicka
12-17-2007, 03:30 PM
Karen, I totally hear you. We've finally *trained* them to stay in bed until 7am, but it was really hard work.

Hope you get that break today. :)

JBaxter
12-17-2007, 03:49 PM
Never fear they will turn in to lazy teenager eventually. One Saturday I got up DH Nathan & 1 went out did some shopping came home at 1 and logan was JUST crawling out of bed. Bide your time the teen years will be here before you know it :15: