PDA

View Full Version : Battat Take apart Truck, Airplane etc

BeachBum
12-17-2007, 10:22 AM
Looking for a review... Does anyone have any experiences with these?

http://www.funbabytoys.com/battat-bm23140nmxu.html

tiapam
12-17-2007, 02:02 PM
Sorry, no experience with them, but FYI, I often see Battat vehicles, including some of the take apart ones at Marshall's.

jwozy
12-17-2007, 02:09 PM
We just bought one for my ds for Christmas so no experience but he really wanted it when he saw one at the toy store.

happy2bamom
12-17-2007, 03:00 PM
I bought one for my DS last Christmas. He will be 4 in February, and he has really started getting interested in it within the past 4-5 months. Now he really loves taking it apart and figuring out how to rebuild it. Also, the drill that came with it pooped out on us about a month ago. I contacted the company and they sent me a new drill, no questions asked, free of charge! I may buy him another one for his birthday. HTH

niccig
12-17-2007, 05:31 PM
I got DS the take apart crane when he was 2.5 yo. It took him a little while to figure it out, now at 3yo he can take everything off and put it all back together again. I got mine at Marshalls - I see them there all the time. DS is a little builder/mecahanic, so this kind of toy gets lots of play in our house.

My only advice is that if they take it apart, and don't put it back together immediately, you keep track of the bolts and nuts. We've lost one pair, but other bolts/nuts from a different toy fit.

Nice to know they replace parts - I might call and get some extra bolts/nuts.