PDA

View Full Version : Quadrilla Recommendations!

annasmom
12-17-2007, 02:48 PM
So many people have been raving about the Quadrilla marble runs, that I am really intrigued.

I was wondering what those who own them would recommend for a good starter set. Is the basic set enough, or would you need to buy the twist and rail set to make it more exciting? Does anyone know of any good deals?? TIA!

erosenst
12-17-2007, 03:53 PM
We got the Twist and Rail. The more basic sets looked...too basic...and I think this one will last longer. To be honest, we may even add on to the Twist and Rail at some point - some of the designs need more pieces.

The best price I found was on eBay a month or so ago. (New in box.) I think it's gotten more popular, and prices have gone up since then though.

HTH -

Emily

lmintzer
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
We actually started off with the rails set: http://www.kidsurplus.com/itemDetail.asp?item=59%20HAA%20QU846010&=&fromsearch=true (here it is for a good price at kidsurplus.com).

We thought it would allow for more creativity in building--that there would be more options with straight rails than with curvy. I think we were right. We wound up adding a basic sets so we have the helix pieces and some curves. My kids LOVE this toy, so we may add on still.