PDA

View Full Version : Blast You Hanna Anderson!

Drag0nflygirl
12-20-2007, 03:14 PM
My crummy computer + the clogged up Hanna site = me missing out on cute shoes for DD! I've had my eye on the Merrell Mary Janes all season. I got in on the double pink ones - but I was trying so hard to "spave" and get in on the chestnut/pink ones in the next size. They went in the cart with a "low quantity warning. 10 minutes later when I finaly managed to load the checkout page they were sold out! Poop! Did anyone else miss out on anything?
Nancy

secchick
12-20-2007, 04:15 PM
I missed out on the grey boucle sweater in my size. I put it in my cart and poof! it was gone when I checked out. I was able to get a shirt for me and the Light of the Moon dress for DD, which I had been waiting to go on sale and was so relatively high priced it hadn't sold out. Overall, I actually feel pretty good. I placed an order yesterday, knowing that the sale started today, since there had been some replens in my size in the $18 skirts that I knew I wanted and believed couldn't go lower. I also got the $24 Merrels that I thought wouldn't go any lower. The Little Red Dress actually went back up to full price! I am glad I got it for $24 yesterday. I know they go to $20 at the outlet in January, but this saves on the shipping. The best ever baby jacket did go down $7, but I decided it wasn't worth it to re-buy and return for that much, after the additional shipping it would have added to today's order.

DD currently has these Merrells and the blue-brown is a versatile combo. Pretty similar to the HA ones, so combine the shoebuy codes ($10 off any shoes over $30, 10% for fatwallet/ebates/upromise, and another %10 for repeat customer and free shipping) and you get a better deal anyway:

http://www.shoebuy.com/merrell-pacific-jump/200428/443992

ETA, I just noticed the red and green ones too! How cute!

My bitch is about the exhorbitant shipping costs. I have a HA store in my city!!! and I still paid the shipping costs because I am NOT NOT NOT going to that mall before the second week in January! If only they could have the EOS at different time of year!

Drag0nflygirl
12-20-2007, 05:49 PM
Wow - more shoe deals! Now I feel better. I'll have to remember that shop before the sale thing! Thanks!

overcome
12-20-2007, 09:59 PM
Oh I am fuming. I couldn't get on the site from work today and by the time I got home practically every play dress was sold out of DD size. I called about 6 stores and was able to order one. But $7.95 s&h for one item burns by butt!!:32:

Uggggg..now I have $100 in the cart and I'm not sure I should press the button...it's just basics like t-necks and stuff.

I have a love/hate relationship with HA.

ETA
I just dumped my HA order, placed an order on Gymbo with a 20% off coupon and feel satisfied. Humph!