PDA

View Full Version : Travel discussion boards

Momof3Labs
12-21-2007, 12:50 AM
Any suggestions for (non-Disney) discussion boards where I can get more ideas for traveling with our kids? Since this board was split off from the lounge, it gets so little traffic.

Thanks!!

tylersmama
12-21-2007, 01:29 AM
Not sure exactly what you're looking for, but there is a traveling with kids forum over at flyertalk: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=221

It doesn't get a ton of traffic, but there are some knowledgeable people over there.

Tondi G
12-22-2007, 06:56 PM
There aren't that many specifically for family travel. If you are interrested in Cruise Travel I highly recommend www.cruisecritic.com I also like to check out traveler reviews for hotels and such on Trip Advisor.

If you find any great sites be sure to come back and post them!

Momof3Labs
12-23-2007, 12:30 AM
I haven't found much related to general travel, but have spent a couple of days reading on cruisecritic and am well on my way to planning our next (Oct 2008) vacation! We've never cruised before, and it sounds wonderful!

fivi2
01-09-2008, 02:27 PM
the message boards over at fodors.com (I've only looked at the US one) sometimes has posts about traveling with kids. Frommers might too, but I haven't checked it out yet.

Related question - any good books or magazines about traveling with kids?