PDA

View Full Version : I just need to find a cave to hide in for a while.

JoyNChrist
12-22-2007, 05:12 AM
I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just so freaking pissed off at everyone and everything right now. It's all a bunch of little stuff that normally wouldn't matter, but for some reason is really getting to me.

There's my BIL (who annoys me on even my best days) who's in town with his fiance for two weeks...

And my cousin and his wife who refuse to let anyone within 10 feet of their new baby for fear we might contaminate him...

And my mom and MIL (both of whom I have an excellent relationship with, for the record) who are competing to see who can get DS the best Christmas gifts (when all he cares about are the boxes)...

And my husband who needs to get a freaking hobby because his vacation time is being spent driving me up a wall...

And the agony of not finding anything out about the job I really want until after the holidays...

Oh, and have I mentioned the period that's apparently never going to end?!? Cuz that's seriously fun.

Sigh...I just want the holidays to be over, everything to go back to normal, and my doc to be back in his office so I can figure out the AF thing and have him up my Prozac dosage, cuz it's obviously not working.

:32: :11: :3: :52:

Thanks for letting me vent (and yes, I do know how incredibly blessed I am by all the wonderful things in my life...I just need to bitch every now and then).

Edited cuz I can't spell.

elephantmeg
12-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Hey Stacy, can I join you in your cave? Cause my MIL (who I get along great with 99.9% of the time) is pissed off at me-mostly I think because her psych doctor halved one of her meds because of her side effects and started her on something new. Anyways, she's not talking to me because she took something I said in a 2 minute conversation Thursday morning at 7:30 wrong. Sorry lady, I wasn't really awake, my SIL had just dropped off their 2 month old for me to watch that day and I'm sorry if I offended you but it does not need to become WWIII. Sigh. Merry Christmas Stacy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnuggleBuggles
12-22-2007, 12:48 PM
Can I come too?

My family came over to meet the new baby and among them was my BIL (sister's husband). In May he had called my first born "the most ill behaved child he had ever met" for no good reason as everyone there would attest that ds was fine (BIL just doesn't know what kids are like). So, he comes over and is on very good behavior but still stressing me out. I feel like he is silently critiquing ds. I also was just annoyed that day at the whole world.

In order to not snap at anyone and be a total *itch I decided to take ds in the other room to feed him. Ah, peace. Well, a few minutes later every frickin person followed me out there! Could they not take a hint??

I am not looking forward to the never ending company coming up. I have every desire to just be alone with a good book. No reason to make everyone else grumpy.

Beth

ellies mom
12-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I think you are going to need a bigger cave because I want a room too. My husband is driving me plain nuts.

bubbaray
12-22-2007, 03:58 PM
Can I join you? Because I'm seriously about to strangle my Grinch-of-a-husband who for some reason thinks he only has one daughter, not two. Um, yeah, you really SHOULD get the baby a Christmas gift, even if she won't remember. Jacka$$. I just sent him out in a snowstorm (we almost never get snow here, so the city basically shuts down) to get groceries for Christmas. I hope everyone and their dog is there fighting for the last turkey. Hope he has fun. NOT.

ET correct spelling AGAIN. AHHHHHH, I can't spell

chlobo
12-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Can I join? My DH & I have been sick since the beginning of Nov. My DD was diagnosed as gluten & dairy intolerant so we've all had to change our diets. I only made it out once to Christmas shop. Still don't have anything for my parents & little for my DH. And DD came down with something yesterday & today.