PDA

View Full Version : WDW - November 2008 or February 2009?

kristenk
12-22-2007, 10:31 PM
I'm tentatively planning our next WDW trip and could use some input.

Here are the details: DH, DD, and I will be going on the trip. I'm currently planning on a 7-night stay with 4 nights at Swan or Dolphin or Wilderness Lodge and the final 3 nights at the Poly.

Would you pick early November or late January/early Feb for the trip?

Any opinions about a split stay and our current resort choices would also be most appreciated!

(Oh, and if someone knows how to pull up my old thread from a few months ago, that would be great!) - ETA, nevermind. I found it. I just missed it when I first looked.

dotgirl
12-22-2007, 10:48 PM
The split stay - we did this in Feb 2005. It was really easy, actually - they moved all of our luggage for us, which was nice.

As for when to go - according to AllEars.net (http://allears.net/pl/attend.htm), attendance is low in February (except right around President's Day), and is also low in November (until Thanksgiving-ish, which is when it picks up again).

Jacksonvol
12-23-2007, 11:18 PM
Weather-wise, I like February in Central Florida. It is always so gray here, that the sunshine is welcome. The temps can be cold and you likely won't be in the pool though. November is usually pretty warm and can be downright hot. Also, in February you can buy Minneola Tangelos (a/k/a Honeybells). These have to be the best tasting citrus on earth.