PDA

View Full Version : One more reason to love Whole Foods

Marisa6826
12-23-2007, 11:43 AM
And a really nice Christmas/Hannukah/Festivus Story :)

http://tinyurl.com/ywpnft

-m

daisymommy
12-23-2007, 12:48 PM
WOW! Love it :) Every time I leave our Whole Foods store I am so happy. Happy with my purchases and their customer service. I usually have Hannah with me when I'm shopping, and they tell me to relax, let them put my groceries up on the conveyor belt, bag and cart them and they walk me out to my car to load them for me. So nice!

vludmilla
12-23-2007, 12:59 PM
WOW. I love Whole Foods too but I don't get that kind of service. Where is your store?

anamika
12-23-2007, 01:24 PM
The same thing happened to me years back. The new employee crashed the checkout we were at and the manager just gave us everything for free. We also stood there gaping for a few minutes because it felt so wrong!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
12-23-2007, 01:29 PM
That is amazing! I have had good experiences at all of the Whole Foods in my area.

lisams
12-23-2007, 01:42 PM
I love Whole Foods. Just all around a fabulous company. That's a really cool story.

leslieu
12-23-2007, 03:28 PM
That's a GREAT story. I just love Whole Foods.

Radosti
12-23-2007, 10:41 PM
Great story! Our nearest while foods is about 25 minutes away, so we only go in rarely. But it sounds like a really good company to support. Our local supermarket (single store) is mennonite owned and has the same level of service. They always have the best produce, a wide range of yogurts and such that you won't find in other places. And they always bag my stuff and take it to the car with me. I relied on that a lot when I was in my last trimester with Aaron and when he was little. I still go there all the time. They used to put religious books at the registers (like candy is normally), but enough customers complained that they stopped doing that.

I always appreciate great service as it's hard to find these days.

mudder17
12-24-2007, 12:08 AM
Wow, that's a great story! Even though WF definitely costs more than my local supermarket, I've gone there over and over not only because they're 1/2 mile from my house, but because of their great service.

daisymommy
12-25-2007, 12:05 AM
The Whole Foods I shop at is in Springfield, Virginia. It's a good 30 minute drive from my house, so I only go 1-2 times a month, but I love shopping there. It's like therapy :)