PDA

View Full Version : Ewww! Propositional text from wrong number Ewww!

Jacksonvol
12-23-2007, 11:14 PM
Yuck! I answer my cel phone and tell the male caller he has the wrong number. He is "looking for Charlie or something." Then I get a text telling me that I have a sexy voice. Ewww! Ewww! I have blocked the number, but still .... (And he sounded all of under 20.) Ewww! Ewww! I think I'll have DH re-record the greeting on my cel.

I did consider texting back that part of the voice is due to sinus issues and the other is from whatever is growing in the mini-van. Hee!

elizabethkott
12-24-2007, 12:19 AM
Yucky yucky yuck yuck!
I would, however, be trying to find ways to have fun with this... Getting DS to "call" back and do his heavy deep breathing thing my mother is so fond of now that he has discovered the "redial" button on the phone...

Wife_and_mommy
12-24-2007, 02:46 AM
oh my freakin' gosh...seriously? EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWW

kijip
12-24-2007, 05:02 AM
Oh good, I am not the only one. I left a message a few months ago on someone's voicemail by accident- I dialed the number wrong. I get a voicemail back from this guy whose machine I called telling me that he is not the person that I was trying to call, but that he was single and looking and that I sounded sexy (mind you the message I was leaving was something related to my work and was very matter of fact and business like) over the phone and his spiritual advisor had urged him to seize the moment and "open doors" so if I was looking, would I please call him back and set up a date. I never called him back. A few days later the idiot called me back and asked me out. I actually had picked up the phone, not being smart enough to block the number. I was just like dude, I don't care if you think we are meant for each other, I am a happily married mother and if you call me again, you are going to have to talk to my husband. He then wondered if I might fix him up with a friend or something. WTF? As if I care about my friends so little as to set them up with crazy men I don't even know. go.to.hell.do.not.pass.go.do.not.collect.200.dolla rs! Who are these icky people that would ask someone out like that? Creepy. I still assume he was maybe a serial killer, jk.