PDA

View Full Version : Talk about a grinch, mail theft!

elaineandmichaelsmommy
12-24-2007, 01:10 PM
I thought it was odd when we hadn't recieved many christmas cards. Apparently our mail has been being stolen,frequently! I'm so mad I can't see straight. I really hope the powers that be catch this person because we're sure pressing charges. Luckily it seems like they're not interested in commiting identity theft,just looking for money and checks in christmas cards.
But this unsavory person has put a definate sour note to our christmas, thank god sil sent the kids gifts via amazon/ups. The only thing we missed from her was a priority package with pics of nephew and a couple of tshirts but I'm just upset.

Part of me wants to cry the other part is just mad. Our neighborhood watch knows it's happening,everyones watching and I know it's just a matter of time. Please god let us catch this guy.

egfmba
12-24-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm so sorry your mail's been stolen! What a loser! If it's any consolation, it's a federal crime! I once worked on a brief about this very issue, and the guys got some pretty stiff sentences for stealing a few letters and taking the checks inside and forging them to cash them. So I hope you catch them too!

eva

Kungjo
12-24-2007, 10:50 PM
Glad it wasn't an identity theft issue, but it still sucks. Hugs