PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy Returns question

danagee
12-25-2007, 10:28 PM
DH got me a great dig camera for xmas but I see it's much cheaper on Amazon right now, plus there's a rebate on Amazon.
His receipt's dated 12/9, past their 14 day return policy. Does anyone know if they're at all lenient with their policy of if they'll do a price match past 14 days??
TIA,
Dana

eb1
12-25-2007, 10:42 PM
I'm pretty sure Best Buy won't match online prices at all...We had a similar situation and I returned it to Best Buy and rebought from Amazon. (Not sure if you're just stuck because of the 14-day issue, but Best Buy might have extended that timeframe due to holiday shopping--a lot of stores do extend their return deadlines for the holidays.)

KrisM
12-26-2007, 08:43 AM
I bought some gifts at Best Buy and asked about returns. I was told everything has extended to January 30. I was not told about any exclusions for electronics, etc., but I wasn't buying that either.

jc abbys mom
12-26-2007, 12:39 PM
the best buy that we have in Mass. does price match because a few years ago my husband and I bought a carpet cleaner from them and they matched the price that KMart had which was I think $40 cheaper. You just have to ask a salesperson or a manager