PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle boards to set up things on.

redhookmom
12-26-2007, 02:14 PM
My Mom's old next door neighbor made her a puzzle board about 20 years ago. It is a thin piece of ply board edged with a tiny piece of molding. It is perfect for puzzles and stores easily behind the sofa or behind a bookcase. This year my dh made a few more for me. They are perfect. (My Mom's set had smaller boars to hold the pieces and a case. She had one very talented neighbor!!)

Of course the kids want to set up the Lego thing in the living room and not in the corner of their rooms so we set them up on the board and then they can be moved. We also set up the Playmobil soccer, Rokenbok and Cardworks castle on them.

Love those boards!

tribecamom
12-26-2007, 03:30 PM
too bad I know no one handy
do you have any idea where you could buy something like that ?

redhookmom
12-26-2007, 03:39 PM
The link I added is to a puzzle site that sells the boards. I just did a google search for "puzzle boards."

tribecamom
12-26-2007, 09:15 PM
I couldn't find the link but i googled and found a few options...I appreciate the help :)

hellokitty
12-26-2007, 11:04 PM
For smaller puzzles and magnetic puzzles I like to give my kids a baking sheet to use. I tuck it under the couch we are not using it (I gave them one of my old baking sheets that I no longer use).