PDA

View Full Version : All right, I'll start the Target thread ;)

Ceepa
12-26-2007, 06:18 PM
So today I bought four giant rolls of paper (two of which were non-holiday and can be used throughout the year for birthdays, etc.), eight rolls of tape, shirt boxes, 52 gift cards and two boxes of Christmas cards for next year for just under $20!

I was tempted to get more but wanted to go to the bookstore, too, where I scored a bag full of 50%-off holiday books for DC and some calendars and day planners that were also 50% off.

'Fess up ... what are you bargain hunters finding?

MMMommy
12-26-2007, 06:44 PM
They had a good selection at my local Target (San Mateo, CA), but I didn't go crazy this time around. I only got a few things this time around.

Wrapping paper - $1.49 each
Holiday marshmallows - 49 cents
4 pack of plastic bowls - 49 cents
2 pack of kid food trays (looks like eating out of an airplane tray) - 99 cents
Tinkerbell cell phone toy - $1.57 (in the stocking stuffers section)

They had tons of wrapping paper, ornaments, decorations, Xmas lights, Xmas cards, etc. 50% off.

The toy clearance was not very good. They had maybe two aisles of 30% off clearance items, but nothing too good from what I could tell.

o_mom
12-26-2007, 06:48 PM
The toy clearance was not very good. They had maybe two aisles of 30% off clearance items, but nothing too good from what I could tell.

Just wait ;-)

The toy clearance is typically a couple weeks into January. I found some 50% stuff already: http://www.windsorpeak.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=131111

JTsMom
12-26-2007, 07:54 PM
Mine was pretty picked over. I got 2 dinky little boxes of ornaments, and a bag of candy to keep DS happy while I shopped.

I did see a Step 2 Wagon down to $42 if anyone is in the market for one of those. I think I paid $60+ for it.