PDA

View Full Version : Cross post-Viva Terra order never arrived!

vludmilla
12-26-2007, 09:05 PM
I ordered two items with three day express shipping on the 15th and they have still NOT arrived. Arrival before Christmas was supposedly "gauranteed". So, here are my complaints:
**I paid $14 for 3-day shipping and it has taken over 2 weeks to get the items.
**They NEVER sent me any information about my order being delayed! I called them on Friday last week to say...hey, where's my order? and then they gave me some story about an ice storm at their warehouse, blah, blah, blah
**When I called on Friday, they AGAIN gauranteed arrival by Christmas saying they had "upgraded" my shipping to "next day".
**They have STILL not sent me any shipping confirmation information and when I spoke to customer service last night, he looked up my UPS tracking information (Hello, why don't I have the tracking number??????) and he said there was no tracking info in the UPS system---Uh, why would that be?
**No one has offered me any kind of recompense until I said, gee, what are you going to do for me 'cause this is really lame. After I said that they offered me a $25 in store credit---Whoopee. I think not.

I have never had such an awful experience---what would you expect as compensation in this situation given the circumstances (and the embarrasment of not having my mother AND my MIL's gifts.)

ETA: It is Wednesday night and I STILL have not received the order!

TIA for advice.
-Victoria