PDA

View Full Version : Ridesafer Travel Vest purchase

Door
12-27-2007, 01:19 AM
Hi, after much debate, I have finally decided to get the Ridesafer Vest for my 4 years old son for our upcoming trip this January. We don't have any local store that carries it so on-line is the only option for us. From my research so far, travelingwithkids.com prices seem to work out the best for us at $99.99 w/free shipping and no tax. Does anyone have any experience with this store that you can share, positive or negative? Is there any other store out there that can be recommened? Our trip will be on Jan 8th so we have a limited amount of time to get our order right the first time.

Thanks for any help you can offer! Happy Holidays! :)

Lily

postmodernmommy
12-30-2007, 02:00 PM
Two years ago we had a big problem with the cover on our Compass B510 Booster. This retailer was a nightmare to deal with and you couldn't get a hold of them easily and the return took forever. I would highly recommend elitecarseats.com. We have purchased many car seats from the over the years with fantastic results. They carry the Ride Safer Vest as well. Unfortunately we had to learn the hard way when we decided to order from someone else.

Good luck!
Amy

Swirvin
01-01-2008, 07:40 AM
I have done three orders with travelingwithkids in the past couple of years (including the RiderSafe vest I ordered a few months ago) and have not had any problems. We haven't had any product issues so I cannot comment on their cs.