PDA

View Full Version : *****james!!!*****

elizabethkott
12-27-2007, 10:50 AM
GAH!
Mama's on vacay. I know you've been feeling poopy with your URTI, but I know you're feeling much better, since yesterday you were a crazy man and hardly congested at all.
So WHY do you need to be up 'n at 'em at 5freakin30? Mama would like to sleep in... until 7, but still...
Grrrr. Tomorrow, we'll let Mama sleep, hm?
Thanks.
Love,
Mama
PS. You are still my super cool little man, and the couple of first steps you took last night rocked my world! :)
PPS. Why did I put you down for your nappy at 9, and now you're screaming your head off again?! Only 50 minutes?! I haven't even gotten on the treadmill yet!!! GAHHHHHHH!

JoyNChrist
12-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Argh!

Avery was up at 6.15, and I'm still sick. I feel your pain.

Go back to sleep little boy!!! Your mama needs a break!

(And OMG, he took his first steps?! How exciting!)

buddyleebaby
12-27-2007, 12:43 PM
I actually let both of mine stay up super late last night in the hopes they would sleep past seven...I am just so freaking tired of getting up early!

It may come back to bite me in the butt tonight but right now I am a happy camper. They both slept until nine, and therefore, so did I!

James, take a nice long nap and give your poor mama a break.

thomma
12-27-2007, 03:20 PM
For the longest time (a few years) my son got up at 5:00...no matter what. It sucked but the silver lining is now that he sleeps until 6:15, I feel like I'm sleeping in. :)

I hope he sleeps later tomorrow.

Kim
ds&dd 5/03

elizabethkott
12-28-2007, 10:14 AM
J,
Thank you for sleeping until 8am this morning.
You ROCK.
:)
Love,
Mama

LarsMal
12-28-2007, 10:36 PM
J,
Thank you for sleeping until 8am this morning.
You ROCK.
:)
Love,
Mama

Take him on 2 14-hour car rides in a five day period and he'll sleep until 8:30 (DD) or 9:45 (DS)!!!

Sorry, I shouldn't brag. I'll make it better- while we were away all four of us slept in the same room so I got about 3 hours sleep total between paci plugging and just listening to DS and DD rockin' and rollin' in their sleep.

**DD is taking steps, too- woo hoo!!**