PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just hate it when...

JoyNChrist
12-28-2007, 03:56 AM
...you have a craving for a certain leftover, and you open the refrigerator only to find that your husband has already eaten it? :(

(Silly bitch, I know, but it totally screwed up my midnight snack! :) )

elliput
12-28-2007, 10:06 AM
Yes! I do hate that especially since my DH rarely eats leftovers without prompting. :30:

elizabethkott
12-28-2007, 10:09 AM
Oh I TOTALLY hate that! Fortunately, most of my evening cravings are for cheese and things like stuffing and mashed potatoes, none of which are eaten by DH. :)

gatorsmom
12-28-2007, 01:00 PM
I hate when I love a certain food and DH only endures it but eats it up anyway when he's hungry just to eat something. A great example of this is my cut-out Christmas cookies. If he comes home from work starving, he'll scarf down 5 or 6 and not even taste them. And that really ticks me off because they are a lot of work!!! He'll just eat them to fill up his stomach- then he'll complain that he shouldn't have eaten them cuz now he has a stomach-ache!!! Whereas I know the work involved and savor eating them with my coffee. ooh, I'd just like to hit him sometimes!

buddyleebaby
12-28-2007, 01:14 PM
I hate that.
Except with us, it's beverages.
Nothing is worse than going to the fridge for a nice glass of fresh squeezed lemonade only to spot the empty pitcher sitting on the counter.

kijip
12-28-2007, 06:55 PM
Ack! That is what happened with the last of the stuffing I wanted to eat for lunch today! Darn that man! :)

hellokitty
12-29-2007, 08:14 PM
I hate that.
Except with us, it's beverages.
Nothing is worse than going to the fridge for a nice glass of fresh squeezed lemonade only to spot the empty pitcher sitting on the counter.

Lol, you know what my DH does. He doesn't even leave the empty pitcher on the counter. He will drink all of it, EXCEPT for a small sip's worth and then leave it in the fridge. When I find it and go off on him for being inconsiderate he always says that he was not the last one to drink it, since he left a little bit in there! GRRRRRR! He is also notorious for eating the kids' snacks.