PDA

View Full Version : Snug Tuck Pillow Alternatives? And also would like opinions.

danagee
12-28-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm considering getting a snug tuck pillow for ds who's crib we just turned into a day-bed.
I'd love to hear your experience w/them and also, I remember seeing a snug-tuck alternative, one that is inflatable.
Please let me know what you think of the snug tuck and also would like help finding the inflatable one and hearing reviews on that too.
TIA,
Dana

jvs195
01-21-2008, 08:55 PM
I've seen a lot of people just roll a towel (maybe a beach towel?) and put it under the fitted sheet.

Twoboos
01-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Depending on where you are, it might be hard to find now since it's winter. But we have had good luck using a pool noodle under the fitted sheet.

Ceepa
01-22-2008, 06:36 PM
I may have gone with a pool noodle if they were in season at the time, but we just did rolled up beach towels. The towels tend to shift out a little, but DC have always stayed in bed so I'm calling it a success!

-Ceepa

swampnurse
01-23-2008, 11:41 AM
I have the Snug Tuck. I saw the inflatable one at One Step Ahead.

If you go with the Snug Tuck, just get the regular width. I have the medium width and it is just too big! Nice, but it is huge and i have nowhere to store it if my little one doesn't need it before my older one is done with it. I could probably remove it now, but it will stay there for now or I will sell it.

danagee
01-24-2008, 09:30 PM
I ended up trying the rolled up towel thing and it works perfectly! Thanks everyone.