PDA

View Full Version : cookies

scoop22
12-31-2007, 11:10 AM
please no more cookies. i am so sick of looking at cookies. i hate wasting food but we have soooooooooooo many cookies. thanks to all the friends, neighbors, relatives that helped me put on cookie pounds. i dont' want another cookie for awhile!!!!! i don't remember having this many in the past.. oh well. this to shall pass

SnuggleBuggles
01-02-2008, 12:00 AM
I am with you! I plan to send every single bit of candy and all the baked goods in with dh to work tomorrow. Let them gain the weight. :)

Beth

ellies mom
01-02-2008, 02:19 AM
I am with you! I plan to send every single bit of candy and all the baked goods in with dh to work tomorrow. Let them gain the weight. :)

Beth

This is what I usually do but he didn't go back to work soon enough. (Do we have a stuffed pig smiley?)

kijip
01-02-2008, 02:35 AM
I threw the fudge away. It's not wasting food per se since it is not really food, but sugar boiled with more sugar.

gatorsmom
01-09-2008, 11:23 AM
I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I"d gladly take your cookies! Before my mom died 2.5 years ago, she made (not exagerating here) thousands of Christmas cookies and gave them to her family and friends. There were years I had to throw some away because we just had so many. After she died, I tried to continue the tradition but especially this year with the twins, I just didn't have the time. So, this year, we had VERY few cookies and with me nursing 2 babies I'm STARVING for sweets. I'd LOVE to eat your leftover cookies and fudge. I"m just craving it. We are accepting all donations....