PDA

View Full Version : Which digital keychain?

Globetrotter
12-31-2007, 05:57 PM
I need to buy some digital photo keychains. Any recommendations? They should be user friendly :)

TIA,

Kris

lilycat88
12-31-2007, 06:04 PM
I just got one from Brookstone for Christmas. I'll try to do something with it in the next couple of days and report back.

JoyNChrist
12-31-2007, 06:49 PM
SIL got me this Innovage one for Christmas -
http://www.amazon.com/Innovage-1611266-Digital-Photo-Keychain/dp/B000S03FK4/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1199141120&sr=8-1

It hasn't received the best reviews on Amazon, but I'm not sure why. I really like it so far. It comes with a CD that you install that makes uploading pictures via USB really simple. You can crop the pics before you upload them. It has a 1.4" screen and the picture quality is better than I expected. Scrolling from picture to picture is really easy. It also comes with a clock feature.

I didn't ask for this gift, and I was really impressed with it and glad that SIL chose it.

HTH!

ETA - the downside is it takes 3 hours to charge

jhrabosk
12-31-2007, 06:52 PM
My FIL bought us all ones from Coby for Christmas. It's really cute and fairly easy to use, but the software for uploading pictures is crappy and annoying. Then again, that might be the case with all of them...