PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year to my BBB friends!

tylersmama
01-01-2008, 01:16 AM
Yes, my life is that sad that I have nothing better to do than post on the BBB at 12:15 on New Year's. ;)

Just wanted to send out wishes for a happy, healthy, and successful New Year to all the wonderful people that I've gotten to know so well over the past year or so here.

The past year has been both the hardest I've ever had to go through as well as the most rewarding. I know for a fact that it would have been even harder without all of you here, and has been improved by having such great cyber-friends to share the good parts with.

So, Happy New Year and best wishes for a fabulous 2008!

LD92599
01-01-2008, 01:20 AM
We celebrated with friends earlier tonight at our home, but everyone went their separate ways around 9 - fine w/ us!!

Here's to a happy and healthy 2008 - 2007 ended up great for us, started off bad though!

Laura

tylersmama
01-01-2008, 01:24 AM
Ha, at least you had an "official" celebration. DS and I are still at my parent's house:my stepdad goes to bed by 9, so it was me and my mom sitting and watching tv until the ball dropped. She was headed to bed by 12:05! :p

ShanaMama
01-01-2008, 01:33 AM
Nothing going on here either. I just missed watching the ball drop by seconds! Happy New Years everyone!

dotgirl
01-01-2008, 03:03 AM
We probably won't even be *up* at midnight our time. I'm surprised we're up at 11.

Happy New Year to all!

Aunt to sweet baby boy
01-01-2008, 03:28 AM
Happy 2008!! I am pretty sure I will still be up in 1/2 hour, but just in case I have set the ball drop to Tivo. We were supposed to go to the Parade in Pasadena but my cousin who lives in the area is sick as is my sister, so we are going to stay home.

Happy New Year!!!