PDA

View Full Version : More reasons to love Costco

anamika
01-01-2008, 01:15 PM
So excited - on our Costco trip last night we found organic whole milk (they've only carried 1% in the past), organic brown rice (it's from Pakistan though I don't know how they establish that it is organic when things are imported??), organic frozen veggies and a variety of Kashi stuff (is Kashi organic?).
We also found foam floor pads for the insanely low price of $12.xx for 8 2x2 squares. They're not particularly attractive but compared to the hundreds we would have to spend for other mats, we are happy with them!

ThreeofUs
01-01-2008, 01:46 PM
I love all the organic - eggs, milk, frozen foods, tomato sauce, juices, etc. - Costco has!

Also, they recently started carrying a wonderful Modena balsamic vinegar AND a Chateauneuf de Pape red wine under the Kirkland label. I'm there about once a week since they started carrying these!

anamika
01-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Our Costco doesn't have organic eggs (yet). :( I hope they will soon. I didn't notice the org. tomato sauce and juices either!
We were just debating whether we should renew our membership now that we have stopped buying their diapers/wipes but now we are convinced.
I hope this a trend which continues.

mytwosons
01-01-2008, 03:29 PM
a Chateauneuf de Pape red wine under the Kirkland label. I'm there about once a week since they started carrying these!

OMG! It's been so long since I've had my beloved Chateauneuf de Pape, as it's just not in the budget anymore! Do you remember how much the Kirkland label was? Was it pretty good?