PDA

View Full Version : Cute Celebrity Story

StantonHyde
01-01-2008, 10:22 PM
What with all the negative press about celebs, I thought you might enjoy knowing that some people are normal!! Katherine Heigel (Grey's Anatomy) got married at Deer Valley last weekend and, according to our local paper, called the local Unitarian minister about doing the wedding. Tom is a nice guy and really gets involved in lots of community building and he is sooo down to earth so it was fun hearing his take on this. First, he didn't know who she was--She said she was Katherine Heigel and that she was from LA. He asked her what she did there... When she and her hubby to be came to meet with Tom, he said he was impressed that they had worked very hard on their vows and their ceremony. Security was so tight at the resort that night that the guard wasn't going to let Tom in (knowing him, he drives a beater Subaru-not the sort of car for a Deer Valley wedding :-) ). So he had to show the guard the marriage license and told him "I have the d&*$ license, if you don't let me in, there won't be a wedding!!" The poor groom had a good crash the day before the wedding so he showed up at the rehearsal pretty banged up but they said makeup fixed that on the big day.

Just thought this was a fun article in the Salt Lake Tribune.