PDA

View Full Version : C & T International...any opinions

techeaz
07-15-2000, 09:29 PM
I just ordered a crib from a local baby store that is from C & T International. It is their Louisa model and only cost $250. It has the knee push with hardware at the bottom and a drawer. I didn't remember them from the book and when I came home and saw they were rated lower, I got nervous. I am concerned about safety and quality. Any opinions are appreciated.

Thanks
Julie

webbride
08-22-2005, 07:34 PM
I think the only problem with C & T International is their customer service. As far as I've been reading here, there are some major issues. Some have had issues with putting a crib together (not necessarily your model).

I am also considering buying a Sorelle crib...hopefully I'll never have to contact their customer service dept!

amp
08-23-2005, 09:21 AM
They are also know as Sorelle. Do a search and you'll find info on both C & T and Sorelle in this forum. We have a Sorelle Nico and have been very pleased with it for the last 2 yrs. It's about to be used for baby #2.

Sillygirl
08-24-2005, 09:53 AM
Ah, Sorelle. Cribs are fine, price is good, customer service stinks. I actually first joined the baords to complain about them. Look your crib over carefully when it arrives. It may not be what you ordered. Hopefully everything will be fine, though. Since you ordered from a local store (not a big box retailer?) you have a powerful ally there. I would try to go through the store, rather than C & T, if you do run into any problems. C & T doesn't care at all about the end customers, but they care a little about their retailers. In the end, the crib I got wasn't what I wanted, but it's worked okay.

mom to little e
08-24-2005, 10:00 AM
We bought a C&T crib from a Baby USA store and got a pretty good price (can't remember the model name). It had great looks and I thought the reviews at the time (last version of the BBB) were acceptable. It also had a drawer, hardware internal, a push knee. It was a little hard for DH to put together and he is pretty good about figuring those things out. We were really pleased until about 18 months when it became really impossible to lower and raise the side. I made me really start to dislike the crib but we have learned to work with it. Sometimes it would come "off track" so it seems like the construction is a little to be desired. You have to really push it in for the side to come down.

Maryann
Momma to Ean...the little love of my life!
AND Baby #2 EDD 01/08/06!