PDA

View Full Version : PALI WEBSITE

wolfepack88
08-11-2000, 09:22 PM
WHATS THE DEAL WITH THEIR NEW WEBSITE, CAN'T EVER GET IN. WWW.PALIUSA.COM. I ALWAYS GET AN ERROR. HAS ANYONE GOT INTO THIS SITE? I AM TRYING TO FIND OUT WHERE THEIR CRIBS ARE SOLD. I LIVE IN NJ. CAN ANYONE HELP?

alandenisefields
08-14-2000, 11:16 AM
Hi there. We have an article on this on our web page at www.BabyBargainsBook.com (go to updates and then news). In short, Pali is changing its US distribution and moving their customer service center to Canada. Meanwhile, if you have questions on Pali, you can call their NY rep Robert Omanski 516-764-5259. Pali's web site is down during the transition.

alan & denise
authors, BABY BARGAINS

pecarter
01-02-2001, 10:35 PM
Check out the following web address for Pali. It's different than the one in the book (and may be outdated), but at least you can look at some of their models:
http://www.pali.it/english/Catalog/cribs/cribindx.htm

JenG72
01-18-2001, 11:07 AM
If you go to the Italian site, www.pali.it, and then click on the British flag, it gives you the site in English. Then, if you send an email to the contact address asking for US Dealers, they will email you a list of all the US dealers of Pali cribs. I got a reply after about a week. Good luck!

julymom
03-20-2001, 04:11 PM
You can go to www.paliitaly.com

Just a note of caution: it's not very detailed

I found more info on www.childrensfurniture.com/html/pali.htm

Hope this helps.