PDA

View Full Version : Colgate Classica I Mattress

ericagorman
10-30-2000, 06:15 PM
Anybody no where to find a good deal on this crib mattress? Or if you have one, doyou and your baby like it?

MacSammy
11-03-2000, 03:49 AM
We got ours from www.comfortliving.com for $89.95. They offer free shipping for orders over $30 and we got the mattress in three days! The mattress is very firm and it fits a little too snug for our crib (Babi Italia crib), but that's better than it being too small, I guess.

lohneslink
11-06-2000, 04:28 PM
Ordered mine from babyuniverse.com. They have a coupon in Fit Pregnancy/Shape magazine (Aug/Sept issue) for 10% off and FREE shipping. Am getting it for $89.99 (minus the 10%) which is the usual price I found searching internet.

This is my second one. Got first one from Baby Catalog of America over a year ago also at $89.99 so price isn't going down.

There is a model III out now but I could not ascertain what the benefit is to paying more for it - can't see any differences in between model I and III on the Colgate site.

Loved my first one and am getting a second one for our second baby.

nicole
11-09-2000, 07:26 PM
There is also a coupon for 10% off at Baby Universe at www.dealofday.com. The coupon code is MAS91331.

maddyzmommy
01-07-2001, 07:28 PM
My baby and I love this mattress - I'm just not sure if it's the Classica I or II. It's very firm and she seems awfully comfortable on it. I overpaid a BUNCH ($120) at a local baby store here in OK, but I don't mind because I wouldn't have known where to look for a deal anyway. The baby store owner told me that it ranked #1 in Consumer Reports - we bought it in 99. It's great.