PDA

View Full Version : Sheets for Graco 3-Way Pak-N-Play

lmintzer
01-18-2001, 03:33 PM
Does anyone know of any sheets available that fit the bassinet component of the Graco 3-Way Pak-N-Play? I'm especially interested in knit sheets, but if not, any sheet that's nice and soft with a high thread count would be fine. Also, are there sheets made that would fit the bottom section of the play yard for when the child gets older (so that the bottom can be used as a portacrib)? How about matress pads for both sections?

Thanks,
Lisa

julieh
01-25-2001, 04:02 PM
babiesrus.com has Graco Pack-n-Play sheets in dark blue, cream, and white. You can find them under play yard accessories or just search for Graco. Good luck!

sarsah
02-04-2001, 01:45 PM
The bassinet & bottom section of the Graco 3-Way Pack & Play uses the same mattress (that comes with the unit). Good sheets in this size are hard to find. The best I've found are the Nojo brand which is sold at Toys R Us. I bought the terry cloth ones and like them. The play crib sheets sold other places (WalMart, Target, K-Mart, etc.) are awful -- I'm comparing them here to the crib sheets I bought at Lands End. I haven't been able to find any really nice sheets for the play yard. What I ended up doing is buying a good quality twin size sheet and maing my own sheets. If you are any good at sewing at all, all you have to do is make something that resembles a large pillow case type thing to slide the mattress in. Sew velcro to the open end to fasten it closed (so baby can't pull it up).

I have never seen a mattress pad for this size of mattress.

Sarah....

lmintzer
02-05-2001, 06:22 PM
Hi Sarah. Thanks for the information. Just to make sure I'm understanding you right: play yard sheets are different in size from both crib sheets and bassinet sheets? If so, it sounds like there aren't too many companies that make them. Have you tried the sheets Graco makes (see other poster's suggestion)? Unfortunately, I don't sew (no talent in that dept.), so I was hoping to be able to buy something good. We are moving across the country 7 weeks after our baby is due, so we were thinking he could sleep in the bassinet section of the Pack-N-Play for those weeks. But only if we can make it comfortable for him, of course. Thanks again.

susanw
02-06-2001, 04:01 PM
There is a store in So. Calif called Bergstroms that carries their own private labeled knit sheets and mattress pad for the Pack 'n Play. They have about 10 colors. They don't have online shopping, but their website has their phone number. They've always been helpful over the phone for me. www.bergstroms.com

sarsah
02-12-2001, 01:02 AM
Lisa....Yes, the play yard sheets are a different size than both the cirb sheet & the bassinet sheet (bassinet is too small, crib is too large). I haven't tried the Graco sheets.

My son slept in the bassinet part of the Pack-N-Play in our family room for his first 6 weeks of life (the 2nd floor of our house, where the nursery was, was not finished when he was born). I used the terry cloth Nojo sheets (before I made my own) and they worked fine. We travel a lot and the hotel we stay at has Pack-N-Plays instead of porta-cribs. They use a regular size sheet and (somehow) wrap it around the mattress. I was worried at first because I thought it wasn't safe, but even my very active 9 month old can't pull the sheet up.

Sarah