PDA

View Full Version : Pali Cribs/nice crib sets on sale in So Cal

teresajill
01-18-2001, 09:14 PM
Hi everyone! I'm so excited, I just have to share the news. I just went to Sid & Me on Lincoln (just north of LAX) and found that they're having their 50th anniversary sale. Pretty much everything was on sale, but I was interested mainly in the Pali cribs. Here's what I found:

Pali Cribs
Kati - White or Natural $299.88
Sabrina - Natural $339.88
Dawn - Natural $279.88
Rebecca - Natural $319.88

Bedding
Their sets seem to be between 20% and 35% off.

They won't give you quotes over the phone ( I tried that before I went) at the moment because of the sale. They told me today that the sale would last a week.

Good luck!

lmintzer
01-19-2001, 01:47 AM
Thanks for the info. I live on the west side of L.A. and am looking for a Pali crib too. The one I am interested in is the Paula. Did you happen to see if they carry that one and if it is on sale? If not, I'll probably go check it out.

Thanks!
Lisa

susanw
01-19-2001, 04:03 PM
There is a store in Aliso Viejo (So. Orange County) called Toys & Tots Tower. It is on Aliso Creek Road in the shopping center by the Edwards movie theater. They have Pali Cribs in stock. I don't know about the Paula crib, but the Katie was $320 (not on sale). The store is small, but they only carry better baby stuff like Baby Bjorn, Peg Perego, Combi. Their prices seemed comparable to the chains, but they owner/sales lady was willing to spend time with us.

susanw
01-19-2001, 04:04 PM
There is a store in Aliso Viejo (So. Orange County) called Toys & Tots Tower. It is on Aliso Creek Road in the shopping center by the Edwards movie theater. They have Pali Cribs in stock. I don't know about the Paula crib, but the Katie was $320 (not on sale). The store is small, but they only carry better baby stuff like Baby Bjorn, Peg Perego, Combi. Their prices seemed comparable to the chains, but the owner/sales lady was willing to spend time with us.