PDA

View Full Version : Pali Cribs

kimrph
02-05-2001, 10:59 AM
I was all ready to order a Pali crib, when I started reading some disturbing things on this site and others about customer service related issues and backorder problems. Is Pali still very far behind in filling orders, and is their customer service now reachable? Is this a brand people would still recommend??

margin
03-14-2001, 12:47 PM
I think the key to Pali is to find a good distributer to work with rather than relying on thier customer service. You wouldn't call Levi if your jeans ripped, you'd take them back to the store you bought them at. . . it's the same sort-of-thing. They still make a great product.

Steph
03-15-2001, 09:47 AM
Our furniture took about 11 weeks - we were expecting 12 weeks. But I did frequently call our local store to get the status of our order since we also had concerns. We're very happy with our furniture. The customer service number is (877) 725-4772.

wiz
03-22-2001, 05:02 PM
We recently got our Pali crib. We ordered around Jan 25th and they said it would be in by Feb end. I got a call from the store around Mar 6, 2000. That crib was in-stock at the time we purchased but we decided to pass it as we had tons of time.

BTW we are located in San Jose, CA and the shop here takes orders once the container shipment is on the way - in that case they know how many cribs of what kind are on it and when the container is expected. If you want something that's not on the container then I would guess that it would take 3-4 months.

amanda
07-26-2001, 08:11 PM
We bought a Pali crib and had no problems getting it in a timely fashion (about 1 month)- this was in early April of this year. We have been very happy with it in terms of its construction and looks. We also got a matching changing table from them as well. We decided on this brand because of its solid reputation. We have several friends who have had their's longer and have been very happy as well.