PDA

View Full Version : Mondi Cribs

Benedico
02-11-2001, 06:32 PM
We recently went shopping for cribs and went to a store that is part of the Baby Express network (does anyone have any info on this pseudo-chain?) and found a line of cribs called Mondi. The salesperson told us it was a new company. Their cribs seemed comparable to Pali or Ragazzi. Has anyone purchased a Mondi crib or do you have information on it?

alandenisefields
02-13-2001, 06:26 PM
Hi there. We review that line in our new edition of BABY BARGAINS, due out in April. In short, it is a new Italian line that is good quality.

Hope that helps,
Alan & Denise Fields, Authors
BABY BARGAINS

KristyI
02-26-2001, 04:36 PM
Hi.

I don't have any information on Mondi cribs, however I am a little familiar with the name of Baby Express. Apparently, they're a number of "independent" baby stores. The store by me says it's an independent retailer, yet on all its mailings it says they're part of Baby Express. Whatever!! We have one in my area called Baby Love. They sell upper end products (Morigeau, Ragazzi, etc.). I wasn't all that impressed and I guess it was mainly the high prices that scared me away. However, since my last visit (a LONG time ago), they've opened a clearance outlet in an adjoining plaza so maybe there's something there that will impress me. Who knows?

Kristy