PDA

View Full Version : I am in search of a Chenile Childrens Chair for Nursery

greyhound mom
02-19-2001, 10:46 PM
Hello there,
I am in search of a Chenile Childrens Chair for the Nursery. I have found one place that has them. Geary's in Beverly Hill$, which is out of their catalouge and on the pricey side--about $500. If it had a wood frame, I probably wouldn't mind, but have had NO luck getting answers! I'm hoping to find one a bit cheaper. Does anyone know of any???

Mickelle
02-21-2001, 11:21 AM
hi,

i think i've seen what you're talking about in the stephanie anne catelog (www.stephanieanne.com). unfortunately, i think her stuff is on the pricey side too. i have recently seen the material in a decorators fabric store if you find one you could recover.

good luck!

alandenisefields
02-21-2001, 01:45 PM
Hi!

Thanks for using our Message Boards!

There is a bedding manufacturer who makes a whole line of chenille chairs for kids. Check out Blue Moon Baby's web site at www.bluemoonbaby.com to see if they have a listing of retailers who carry their chairs.

Hope that helps,

alan and denise
authors, BABY BARGAINS

greyhound mom
02-22-2001, 12:27 AM
Thanks I will check them out!
Michele

greyhound mom
02-22-2001, 12:32 AM
I loved your wedding book, saved me $900 on invitations. Reaves was great! The baby book is promising to do the same thing! I've even had a "bonding" experience in a Target baby section, over your book and the recommendation of Britax car seats.

So, from the bottom of my heart! Thanks for the great work!
I will check out Blue Moon.

Cheers,
Michele