PDA

View Full Version : Babi Italia

wmsweeney
03-17-2001, 11:44 AM
Does anyone have any experience with Babi Italia cribs? I'm just starting to shop and Babies "R" Us had a huge selection. I know the book gave the company an A-, but I haven't seen much on the boards about the cribs themselves. I'm also going to look at Pali cribs - it seems the two brands have similar features. Thanks for any suggestions!

DawnMcG
03-18-2001, 04:28 PM
She loves it. It has most of the same features as Pali but costs much less. She purchased us the same crib for our baby due in May. I love the crib too. The quality is outstanding and the under the crib drawer comes in handy too. Good luck!

suzanica
03-22-2001, 12:11 PM
Hi !

My husband and I were looking into the Babi Italia crib because of its high rating (and low price) in the Baby Bargains book. The only place that seems to sell Babi Italia is
"Babies R US". The store was a bit of a distance to get to for us since we wanted to see it in person first. THEN we came across the Pali "april" crib which is a basic model for Pali but none-the-less just as nice and even cheaper (300). All of the Pali products are made the same as far as safety goes....the price goes higher with more detailed work done to the crib. We were impressed so we ordered it just the other day.
Good luck to you!
Suzanica
due in May