PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone help - I'm looking for a Graco/Century bassinet...

gentlemommy
03-22-2001, 04:24 PM
A little over a month ago, I was at the grand opening of a Babies R Us near my home. They had a "Graco/Century" bassinet that had a heavy wood storage "basket" on the bottom (supposedly, it converted to a toy box) and the weight limit for the bassinet was 18 lbs. They're out of them now, and because I don't know the SKN number (imagine!) they say they can't help me locate another one. There was no sign indicating that it was on clearance and it cost about $90.

Does anyone know if these are new? Old and being discontinued? I've tried looking for one online, but have found nothing. Graco's site doesn't have anything like it.

I'd otherwise be interested in the Graco bassinet, but the weight limit is only 13 lbs, and I'm unwilling to pay so much for what might be only a couple month's use out of it. Based on my ds' growth pattern, 18 lbs would get me to about 4 months or so.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help.

~Natalie

angusmom
03-22-2001, 10:37 PM
This sounds like a bassinet from Badger Basket Company. You can check it out at the link below and see if it's the one you saw before. Hope this helps!

http://www.babysupermall.com/main/products/bdg/bdg12850.html

gentlemommy
03-23-2001, 01:12 PM
Wow, that sure does look the one I'm searching for! I'll see if they can special-order it (else I'll order from the link you provided), but either way, I'm grateful for the link and picture so my parents can see what they just yesterday offered to pay for! :)

Thanks *very* much!