PDA

View Full Version : Stroller for twins

MJCR
03-30-2001, 02:10 PM
I am expecting twins this summer and would like to know what the best stroller is for twins. Any advice would be appreciated! Thanks.

mommy2tandk
04-22-2001, 01:51 PM
My sister in law had tins and bought the Inglesina Biposto with the swivel wheels and LOVED it. I also used it a couple of times and really liked it too. Its much better than the fixed wheel one. It is pricy though. Good luck!

mommy2tandk
04-22-2001, 01:51 PM
My sister in law had twins and bought the Inglesina Biposto with the swivel wheels and LOVED it. I also used it a couple of times and really liked it too. Its much better than the fixed wheel one. It is pricy though. Good luck!

MonsterMom2
07-26-2001, 06:54 PM
I bought the Graco Duoglider for my twins. I used it with two infant seats (like a double travel system). Graco did not recommend doing so, but it works quite well and we were very careful while we were attaching the seats so as not to upset the balance. I suggest playing with one in a store and trying two GRaco car seats on it.

I looked at the Baby Trend Caravan (??), which is designed for use with several brands of infant seats. I was not happy with the quality of the stroller or with their customer service department.