PDA

View Full Version : Who has the lowest prices on Ragazzi furniture?

Beth
04-02-2001, 06:14 PM
Okay, I have finally selected the bedroom set I want for my son's room. It is a new Regazzi series called Isabella. I live in Pennsylvania. Does anyone know how to get the best price on Regazzi furniture or any suggestions on who discounts it? My local retailer will give 10%. Is that all that is available? I will be ordering 3-6 pieces. Thanks!

nicole
05-01-2001, 02:32 AM
I looked high and low for a discount before we purchased our Ragazzi crib. What I found was that the pricing is more or less "regulated" by Ragazzi so you will find little difference in prices between stores. We called Canada, out of state stores and lots of local retail stores to check pricing without success. You may find older pieces discounted in clearance centers but 10% is about all you are going to find especially on their newer pieces like Isabella. My suggestion would be to call all local retailers in your area to compare prices.

mbdesmet
05-14-2001, 03:48 PM
We recently purchased the Isabella crib at a local baby and kids furniture store. They were having a promotional sale and the prices for the kids line were 50% off (according to their price tags and assuming the SRP was not inflated). The crib was on sale, but not at 50%. I think we paid approximately $650. I don't know how that compares to the prices you have received. I would recommend calling local stores in your area to inquire whether they will be offering promotional pricing anytime soon (although you may have already done that).

We liked the Isabella Armoire (I think it was actually called something else), but didn't want to pay $900 (supposed sale price). We went to Lowes and looked at their unfinished furniture. We found an armoire that was almost identical for $299. We have to finish it ourselves, but the $600 savings is worth the effort... plus I can stencil it if I'd like. Obviously it won't have the same warranty, but again, it's worth the savings.